Madison Law offers a variety of immigration services.
We believe that working closely with our clients throughout the immigration process is essential to avoiding mistakes, and ensuring the successful completion of an application.
We will assist you throughout the process of applying and obtaining the following:
- Family or Marriage-Based Permanent Residence
- Best Ways to Bring Your Spouse to the US
- H-1B Work Visa
- F-1 Student Visa
- L-1A / L-1B Intracompany Transferees
- J Visa Waivers
- Fiancée Visas
- Employment Based Permanent Residence
- Investor Visas
- All Types of EB Visa
- National Interest Waiver
- Extraordinary Ability
- Naturalization / Citizenship
- Change of J-1 Status (Summer Work-Travel, Au Pair)
- Diversity Visa Lottery
- How and When You Need to Contact USCIS
- Change of Address
- Immigration Options for Victims of Crimes
- Maintaining LPR Status and Qualifying for Citizenship
- Immigration Reform
Immigration is a complicated area of law, in part because the relevant laws and regulations are constantly evolving. Minor mistakes in the application process can lead to delays, extra costs, and other unfavorable results. While some firms use the same forms and procedures for all clients, we treat our clients as individuals and take the time to carefully evaluate the specific laws that apply to each case.
In addition to our unique, client-by-client approach to immigration cases, Madison Law offers competitive and affordable rates. Our philosophy is to listen to the client and address their particular needs .