Starting mid March of 2020, Madison Law implemented certain measures to reduce the possibility of infection around our offices. While many of these measures have been relaxed, some remain in place. New measures have also been added to update our safety rules. Here’s a list of what we are now doing:
- Our offices are open. Attorneys and staff members are spending some, or all, of their time at work during office hours.
- We continue to have remote access available for our employees. Most employees have a choice to work at the office or home.
- While at the office, we cordially ask that all employees and visitors wear a mask and keep gloves handy.
- We discourage face-to-face meetings in the office. If a meeting must be held, we ask that all participants comply with CDC’s guidelines.
- To the extent possible, we have delayed large meetings, depositions, arbitrations, and mediations at our offices. Some of these have been held electronically while others have been continued to future dates.
- We have made ourselves available to our clients, opposing counsels, and others via cell phones, FaceTime, Zoom, and other electronic means.
We realize these measures have slowed down the progress of many cases. We are committed to taking careful steps towards resolving these delays. Moreover, we are working closely with our clients and opposing counsels to resolve matters through Covid-safe contact.
We hope for the safety of all citizens.